CBS has been established in the IT industry for over twenty five years. We are focused on the provision of PC Network Solutions and Services.
Our strategy is to provide the best achievable Client Server Solutions to companies requiring the support and services of a leading VAR / SI (Value Added Reseller / Systems Integrator) – basically companies looking for a Partner who can and will get the job done – and, importantly, is prepared in conjunction with their in-house staff and resources to achieve the required Business and Technical objectives.
This is backed up by technical and project management expertise in the areas of migration and integration of a wide range of supplier components, thereby removing the implementation risk of IT to the business. Our success is based on excellent service backed by ISO 9001:2000 (since 1999) audited internal procedures. These skills have given our customers the confidence to work with us again and again on business critical projects. Our size as a company provides reassuring stability balanced with the flexibility of an organisation that can directly involve any of the Directors where their experience may be required.
Primarily CBS is a network infrastructure company. Our resources are focused in the areas of networking, server and desktop systems, Windows NT, 2000, 2003, 2008 Server and 2012 Server, Unix connectivity, Linux, Novell, Data Systems, Internet / Intranet, consulting services and systems integration. CBS is a ‘Microsoft Partner’ and ‘Security Specialist’ working in-line with ISO 27001 and focusing on: Disaster Recovery; Data Integrity & Security; Anti-spam Systems.
“Over the last twenty five years this focus has led CBS to be become one of the most successful Value Added Resellers / Systems Integrators in the Midlands Area, with over 10% market penetration* in their Target Market.”
*Scource : Dunn and Bradstreet Top 200,000
Each of CBS’ Senior Managers has over 20 years experience in running and managing an IT solutions & services organisation most of which has been gained at CBS.
CBS Technicians, Technical Pre-Sales and Sales Consultants are all accredited by leading network system manufacturer’s technical standards – Including:
Complete IT Network Infrastructure Solutions Delivery & Support Services.
The key benefit of any IT Network System is the Business Application that it supports. It is critical to ensure that the Network Infrastructure is always available and functioning correctly to allow all the business applications to run efficiently. In addition to our Microsoft Gold Partner: Advanced Network Infrastructure Competency CBS also maintains the following:
- CBS uses the technology it sells and supports.
- We consider the business benefits as well as the technological benefits.
- Considerable investment in and availability of loan & diagnostic equipment.
- Extensive experience in ‘Emergency’ & ‘Disaster Recovery’ situations.
- Custom built repair and testing facility.
- Always in stock, the “nuts & bolts” that make our customers’ networks work.
- Open invitation to all existing and prospective customers to visit our offices and actually view our comprehensive array of systems and resources for themselves.
- CBS employs its own Manufacturer Accredited Engineers. All of our Network Engineers are either qualified graduates in I.T.; Microsoft Certified: Professionals, Administrators, Systems Engineers; Citrix accredited, or Cisco accredited and trained in accordance with our and our Customers’ needs.